touch of chaos
[html]

Edited again because I still don't like it. Edited again because dsalkdfjalsdjf

"A little thing like you may not grow enough fur to be warm in the winter, but I do." She replied to her mention of the cold, and ignored her question of why she was in the mansion. She wasn't sure why herself, except to find why other people were drawn to such a place. The only answer so far seemed lie in ignorance, as this woman had. She could not imagine all the clan feared the cold, or that this structure could withstand the cold better than any cave. She was starting to think it was pointless. Perhaps she should leave soon and come back later.

Upon hearing about the woman's parents, she tilted her head and stared at the small woman. "Your previous pack let runts die?" Her voice was not laced with cruelty, despite her poor choice of wording. Surprisingly, she felt some compassion for the short woman - though it probably helped that she felt inclined to feel compassion for pups (or at least, small pups that hadn't learned to shift), and she could easily imagine this woman as a tiny, adorable pup. Still, she doubted Zana would have the same compassion for her; she certainly hadn't understood why she was afraid of the mansion.

A wicked idea came to her head. She grinned. Hands clasped together in front of her, her voice rose to a high-pitched squeal, "D'awww! Zana puppy!" Although Alma disliked touching others, she crept forward with the intention of patting the tiny woman on the head. "A-aren't you just the cutest little puppy..." she descended into further baby-talk, "I can't imagine anyone hurting a poor little pupp-eh like you!"

<style type="text/css">
hr { height:0px; width:100%; margin: 0px 150px 0px 150px auto; }
.runningdeertablerun {width:500px; border:none; margin:0px auto;}
.runningdeertableooc {font-family: times; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.3px;}
.runningdeertable {font-family: Arial; font-size:13px; text-indent:30px; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:510px; text-align:left;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread