illabye
[html]
Out of Character

Herp Derp

In Character

Kostya looked up sharply from where he had been examining behind some fallen planks at the word "war", he really did not want to be anywhere around the packs if they were at war, it was starting to seem like heading north fairly quickly might be a good idea, "Aye, I can imagine it would. Had a pack chasin' after me family before, wasn' a nice experience. S'why I'm over here rather than back in Russia." Kostya was fighting to keep the panic out of his voice, this place was looking a lot less friendly with news of a war going on.

Suddenly something that the wolf had said jumped out at him, " Hey wait a minute, you said tha' your pack went in ta' end the war righ'? So there's no more fighin' goin' on at the moment?" That would certainly make Kostya much less nervous, though he still planned to leave; this pack wolf evidently felt there was still enough danger present that he had to go around armed.

Still, he had said that he'd help this wolf find his tools and that he would, though there was a certain swiftness present in his actions as he continued looking that was not present before, quickly shifting through the fallen planks that he had been peering behind before.

<style>
.freetable-c03 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-c03 b {color:#32e3ee;}
.freetable-c03-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.freetable-c03-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-c03-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-c03 {background-color:#000405; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z35 ... tbbg-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread