illabye
[html]
Out of Character

Sorry, not my best writing but i'm utterly knackered and more than a little bit ill today, and I just wanted to try and get something done.

In Character

Kostya let out a sigh of relief as Ehno confirmed that the fighting between the packs had stopped, though the pack wolf's armed state and nervous disposition seemed to indicate to him that things weren't entirely peaceful yet. He only half listened as the wolf justified the actions his pack had taken during the war; in truth Kostya didn't particularly care why some packs were fighting, especially ones so far from his home, as long as it didn’t spill over and endanger him or those he cared about.

Following Ehno over to the collapsing side of the cabin Kostya listened to the wolf explaining his slightly paranoid behaviour, and grudgingly agreed with him, though he still had a quite strong urge to leave the southern lands as soon as possible. Being nervous after a war was understandable; for the first couple of weeks after his mothers death Kostya had nearly had a heart attack any time he heard anything that sounded remotely like the heavy footfalls of a bear.

Wanting to try and stear the conversation away from the slightly depressing tone it was taking, Kostya asked curiously, "Wha' pack are ya' part of? An' wha's it like living in a pack?" While Kostya was fairly intimidated by packs, he was also interested by the lifestyle and companionship they offered. If not for his discomfort at spending overly large amounts of time in his Optime form or living a humanized lifestyle and this recent news of a war Kostya might have seriously considered attempting to join one of the local packs.

Still it never hurt to try and find out a bit about the lives of those around him, and who knew what the future might bring?

<style>
.freetable-c03 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-c03 b {color:#32e3ee;}
.freetable-c03-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.freetable-c03-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-c03-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-c03 {background-color:#000405; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z35 ... tbbg-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread