A pair of dull scissors
[html]

ooc: <3

Wordcount: +3

There was a rawness to Halo, a growing sharpness about her form, as though China's eyes were clearing and seeing her in clarity for the first time. There was great wickedness within her, but it was an infection, not a defect. A creature lingered beneath the layers of grime and hatred - A beautiful creature, perhaps suffocated now, perhaps dead as the ghosts that haunted this mansion and the eyes of the beautiful warrior.

In days gone by, the innocent China would have wallowed in sorrow at the crime that had been done here, to herself, to the older Lykoi woman, to them all. But this China only watched on in horrified silence as the wench drew nearer, her soft blue eyes rounded and made large with fear.

The voice curdled her blood, made her limbs heavy as lead. She had been naive to think that perhaps motherhood could curb the bleeding fury of the true Infernian princess, and saw this error in judgment now, too late. But she had been beaten bloody by the woman's rage before, and was quick to back away as the heavily pregnant form drew dangerously nearer. Claws clicked lightly on the ground, unsure, as her too-thin form edged back towards the doorway. Satellite ears were met with harshest, cruelest words, and the threat made the hairs along her spine and her nape quiver and rise, much like the cold fingers of death traipsing up and down her back. Mortality lingered there, in the threat that rasped from between the Triiari's deadly jaws.

Her heartbeat fluttered, filling cold veins with adrenaline, urging her again to run. Huge eyes remained fixed on the other woman's face, that which writhed at her in such true detestation, but again they saw only a bitter reflection of what she could become. There was a sickness in their blood, and both she and Halo had experienced it's wickedness first hand. "I h-hope your children are born healthy and well," The words bubbled out from her in a fast stream, as paws continued to edge backwards, flute and palm raised between her and the siren. "I hope that you can learn to love them, Halo," So fast, she spoke, all in one breath, desperate to be free from the penetrating fear that came from the woman's bleeding gaze, "I pray that you can let yourself love them." There was immeasurable sympathy within her for the unborn spawn of this woman; They would be brought into a cold, hard world, and Halo alone would be able to show them love and happiness here. If she was unable, then many souls would be lost again to the hungry, dark soil of Inferni.

Almost back at the entrance, back out into the sunlight, she paused. The light from beyond framed the thin girl, haloing her silver fur with clear gold. Lapis Lazuli grew static on the other's face, and her shoulders stiffened, just slightly, just enough to show the return of some form of courage within her. "I am leaving to find your son. I will not return to this place again." There was a sureness within her. Once free of the bloodied chains of this place, the little songbird would fly; Either to sanctuary, or straight into the burning heart of the sun.

<style type="text/css">
.china-x01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.china-x01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.china-x01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.china-x01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... /vine3.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 20px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread