AW First Look
[html]

WC:703

The patchwork girl was rather intrigued by the new female, they had canines that looked different from one another here, but Robin had never seen someone with so much coyote blood up close before. The pack mostly consisted of wolves and dogs, ranging from full blooded wolves like her mother to full blooded dogs like Caspa, whose appearance Robin found more than interesting. The small female herself had some coyote blood, though she did not know it, it was only a small amount as well, her grandfather being only a quarter coyote himself, she did not retain any coyote like features really, neither did her father, except of course for the flash of ochre fur on her chest, but she did not know that that was from the coyote side of her family. The small female was interested in Terra, she wanted to get to know her better, hopefully they could indeed be friends. The female replied to the patchwork Squire's torrent of questions with interesting answers. So she was very new here then! It sounded like she was freshly arrived, that was good, perhaps that made Robin the first wolf that she had met properly, other than whoever let her in at the borders, this made the young wolf's tail wag as she grinned at the female. Terra confessed to not knowing much about the pack's ways and customs, Robin nodded as she said this, the truth was that the little female was still learning them all herself, she was slowly getting the hang of it, but it was taking time, she supposed it must be even more confusing, coming into a brand new pack and having to learn everything, she herself had at least had a head start by being born in the pack. Many of the customs and traditions had been ingrained into her memory without her realising, simply because she was there when they happened, at the time they did not strike her as important, of course now she understood that a lot of what the pack did had a meaning behind it.
"I see, how are you finding the pack so far? Do you have any questions? I don't know everything yet, I'm still learning as well, but I might know the answers to some of them." The young female replied, smiling up at the older female politely.

The pair clambered up the stairs, Robin's tail wagging as she saw that Terra seemed to be keen on exploring the hotel, the truth was this was an exploration for the younger girl as well, she did not often come here, she didn't need to, usually she just sought out Liam and then padded to the stables to get her horse and then went off and played with them, or else she coaxed her brother into going on an adventure with her. Soon enough they were on the second floor, the small girl followed the older female and sniffed around as she went, checking for the smell of pack mates, that was the easiest way to tell if a room was occupied or not. They went from room to room, peering into each one with curiosity. The small female smiled at the older one as she stopped in a room that had clearly caught her eye. To Robin it did not seem like the most exciting of rooms, then again for the last few months she had been sleeping on a wooden floor with her siblings, so she could hardly judge the coywolf's choice of room. It suddenly occured to the patchwork girl that it would soon be time for herself and her siblings to look for new homes, for there small house was getting to feel even smaller with all six of the wolves living there now. She smiled at the female and sniffed around the room for a minute, it didn't smell like it had been used in a long while.
"It smells like it's free and no-one has put anything in it that would show that it was theirs, like clothes or stuff, so I guess it must be free. Is this the room that you want?" The young squire asked, smiling up at the taller female.

Table by Marie Lyrics and image copyright disney

<style>
.robinhood p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.robinhood-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.robinhood p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.robinhood b {color:#c4eeb1; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.robinhood {background-color:#0c1a06; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ttetop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6ab848; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:285px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread