cascade
[html]
OOC blargh? / +yo numbah!

Her goading did little to stir him up more. His mother’s death wasn’t so much a sore spot as it was a curious memory, one visited every so often with fading interest. Had he been much younger, perhaps this would have been just enough to send him into a fit, but the faded, worn out memory from the earliest days of his puphood could do little to emotionally provoke him now. That wicked smile of his widened marginally. Think I’m better off without her, honestly. The Acidic boy certainly felt he’d done his best to prove that he didn’t need her or any other mother figure in his life after all this time.

Size wasn’t everything, she claimed. He couldn’t help the short laugh that bubbled up from his throat at that. You wanna bet? he was tempted to say, but he wisely bit his tongue at the last minute. Now, now, where were his manners? It certainly wouldn’t do to stir up trouble here… at least not until he figured out what the hell that thing in her hands was for. She seemed almost eager to enlighten him though, and that gave him pause. Cerulean eyes watched the tube for a moment as she held it up. Nah, ya know, I think I’m good, he declined, but his eyes still watched the thing wearily.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread