New Beginning, New Acquaintances
[html]
I'm so sorry for taking so long on this, it's all been so hectic here Sad I hope you're ok Smile

The sable female had her own share of wounds at the moment, her arm was bandaged and in a sling, thanks to her own almost suicidal rescue with Robin, the large grey male had been stronger than she had thought; the rage boiling within herself had been too much for her to be thinking clearly about the whole event. The knife plunging into her arm had been the thing to pull her back to reality, although the agonising pain was not something she would have chosen to have her come out of her fury filled trance. The sable female had stitched and bandaged the wound herself, her arm was now in a sling across her chest,it was healing well, but the muscle had been damaged and the ebony Aedile knew that it would be some time before she had full use of it again. This was very frustrating to the dark female, after all she liked being in her Lupus form, but the pain caused by the weight she had to put on her front leg was too much to bear and so she had been forced to stay in her Optime form for the time being, she hoped that the aching in her arm would not be permanent. She shifted it slightly in the sling and gave a small hiss at the sharp pain as she did so. Soon enough though her attention turned back to the young brown male, she smiled at him as he spoke, she could not help it, already she was finding that she was quite fond of him indeed. The male explained that Robin was a good friend of his and the dark lady nodded, yes she had gathered so much from the warmth in her great granddaughter's voice whenever she spoke of the young male, it seemed that she was very fond of him indeed, the king's son seemed to have made quite an impression on her patchwork descendant. She smiled at the male as he asked if Soran was Robin's grandmother, a small laugh escaped her lips as she thought on this; it was rather flattering that he thought that she was only Robin's grandmother; many wolves mistook the dark Aedile for being much younger than she was, she supposed that she was lucky, her eight years not having caught up with her quite yet, she had a few silver hairs appearing in her pelt, but so far she did not appear to be her age. She smiled at the young male and her tail wagged a little as she mused over what he had said.
"Oh no, you're close but I am not her grandmother, actually I am her great grandmother, I am Haven's grandmother. Robin's grandmother does live here though, she's the Praetor of this pack." The dark Aedile replied, a smile still playing on her lips. The truth was that Anu was not Robin's blood grandmother, but she had raised Haven as if he were her own and if he saw her as Robin's only grandmother then Soran would not argue with him.
"And Robin's aunt lives here as well, her name is Mati." The sable female added, still chuckling a little at the idea that the male had thought that she was younger than she actually was.

The sable pelted female had never been a vain creature, usually the things she changed in her appearance were for practical reasons, her braid for example, this was something she did for practical reasons; her mane was very long, almost down to her hips and was curly and wavy, when left unbound it was rather unruly and ridiculous. She smiled at the younger male as he thanked her for her invitation, he was indeed a very polite male, he had not arrived here assuming that simply because he was a member of a pack that they were friends with that he could wander around as he chose, he seemed to understand that it was a privilege to be allowed onto the lands. She smiled and waved him onto the lands.
"It's fine, your pack and ours are friends, besides if Robin likes you then you must be trustworthy." She smiled at the male and listened as he spoke again, saying that he was alright without any assistance with healing, explaining that he was training to become a healer himself, the dark female nodded as he said this. The older female smiled at the young male and nodded, it seemed that he was a clever wolf with a good plan for his future, it seemed that Robin made good choices when it came to her friends, and it seemed that this male was her favourite friend indeed. Soran was already fond of him, she could see why her little one liked him.
"I see, that sounds very interesting, what got you interested in medicine? I have a basic knowledge of healing myself, I am more of a physical healer; my mate is good with knowing what herbs and plants help with certain ailments, I myself am better with relocating joints and sewing up and bandaging wounds." The lady replied, finding herself genuinely interested in why the male had chosen to start learning the art of healing, true it was a good skill to have no matter what the circumstances, but it seemed a very specific choice for such a young male, a male that had clearly been involved in fights in the recent past.

<style type="text/css">
.sorangift b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.sorangift p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sorangift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#9a9a8d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... oran-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1A5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525662; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 911
Table made by the wonderful Vannah <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread