New Beginning, New Acquaintances
[html]
I am so, so sorry for the wait on this, I don't know where the time has been going recently. And I like the monster-ly giant post Big Grin It seems that it has rubbed off on me XD

The ebony pelted Aedile was indeed a wise creature, this was perhaps because of her age, she had lived a very long time now and she had seen many things; when one had lived as long as the green eyed lady one found that they knew a lot about a lot of various things, they often found that small things could be formed into advice when a similar situation occurred. The dark female was pleased about this now, her age was becoming a great blessing to her,she had never seen it as a hindrance, rather than a defiance against her evil father, but it seemed that it came with other wonderful things, the ability to help others and care for them when you needed them. The male spoke again, saying that his family seemed to travel a lot as well, this made the dark female smile, it seemed that perhaps it was not such a rare thing,often the Aattes would wander far and wide, but they would always end up back here, Soran herself was perfectly content with living within the lands, although sometimes she did have to sate her wanderlust by travelling to the other packs to pass along greetings and to see friends, in this way she was gaining a nice circle of friends along with stopping her wandering feet from wandering too far, it was something which calmed her, it was simply a part of herself; she did not like that she had passed it on in her genes, she missed her family, but then again she had had many wonderful adventures in her travelling days and she could never deny her family that. She nodded as the male said that his parents had travelled miles to come to these lands, that seemed to be a popular thing within these lands, many wolves had come here from miles away, they had left their old homes for whatever reason and somehow had found themselves here, found a real home here.
I see, that sounds like myself, I can barely remember my route back to where I had been born, but I can tell you that it was miles and miles away. The sable female replied, watching the male with careful green eyes, she could not help but wonder what was going through his head, she would never have guessed that he was worried about her young patchwork great granddaughter leaving him.

The male seemed a little sad as he spoke of his brother, but the sable female decided not to press the issue with him, perhaps it was indeed painful for the young male, she did not want him to feel upset while he was here. The dark mother herself missed her missing family greatly, she had wondered about going to find them many times, but she was needed here and so she could not, all she could do was hope that, like her own wandering feet, they would return here and then, perhaps, the Aatte clan could be the proper family that they never seemed to have had the time to be before. The dark mother listened as the young Catori said that he felt his family just seemed to like to wander. She nodded as he spoke, yes she knew that very well as well.
Ah yes, it is good to explore and adventure, I must say that I have had some wonderful experiences while I have been travelling, I can not deny that it is a lure for many. Soran replied, still smiling her motherly smile as the pair travelled towards the centre of the lands. The male then spoke about his father being very, very busy, Soran was sure that he was, Savina had been exceptionally busy herself, the war had been terrible and now the fall out would take a very long time to clean up. Soran had an involuntary reaction to the word Aniwaya, it seemed that it had left a bad taste in the young male's mouth and it was just as infuriating to the sable female to hear, her ears folded flat against her skull for a moment as she nodded in reply to what the young male had said. She knew that there were many wolves in Aniwaya that had never been their enemies, that they had been as helpless under the tyrant's rule as the dreamers and courtiers had been, but still she had not quite been able to forgive them yet.
It is wonderful that the war is over, but I fear that the repercussions will carry on for a long time now, I think that there will be a lot of busy times ahead. The dark female replied, her tone almost sad as she thought upon the terrible things that had happened in the recent months.

The male then started speaking about how he felt that family did not have to be tied by blood, the dark female agreed with him there as well, there was something that bonded wolves sometimes that did not have to be anything to do with genetics. The ebony female smiled at the male and nodded in agreement with what he had said.
I agree with you totally there. I have a lot of wolves that I consider family that are not tied to me by blood, I think it is the best way, sometimes a family of your own making is the best. Have you got many friends that you consider family then? The ebony pelted female asked, smiling at the male again. Her mind wandered over her adopted children and of course her step children. Blind and Naniko had become as close to her as her own children, she had happily pulled them into the folds of her own family, they both called her mother now, something that the dark female could not deny warmed her heart every time that she heard it. She smiled at the thought, her mind wandering to her step children, Jazper, Taliesin and Noah, all three were as dear to her heart as her mate and her own children, she loved them as if they were her own children. The sable female smiled at the male, all of a sudden his face seemed to change, almost as if something was bothering him, it seemed that the male had something on his mind that was bothering him. He quickly covered this by saying that he considered the whole pack to be his family.
Yes I would say that I feel the same, after all the whole pack loves one another in a way, we are one another's support and help when it is needed, that makes a family in my books. I am glad to hear that the Court seems to be as close as we are, it is a good way to live. Soran replied, smiling at the young male.
Liam, is there something bothering you? The green eyed lady added, suddenly worried by the way he had almost said something but had swallowed it down again.

Soon enough the manor house loomed into view, it was still in the distance but the pair were making headway towards it, there it was, towering high into the sky, a true amazement to the sable female whenever she saw it and remembered that it had been built by humans. Whenever the dark female saw it it seemed as though she had been away for a long time and was finally home once again. The dark female listened as the male said that his mother was doing well and that she had had three pups since the ebony Aedile had seen her last, she smiled at the male as he asked if he could mention that he had seen her.
Oh yes, please send on my regards to her, I do not know her all that well, but I am incredibly pleased to know that she was doing well and how wonderful to hear that she has had some more pups. The dark lady said with a smile, she had had no idea that the brown female had been pregnant when she had met her, she had been in the very early stages and Soran had not caught the scent of pregnancy from her. The male interrupted the thought by saying that he would very much like to see the books, this brought another wide smile to the dark female's face.
Wonderful, we are almost at the house now, the books are in my room, I can show you them when we get there, I hope that they will be of some help to you, they have been very helpful to me. The dark female replied, pointing at the large building that the pair were rapidly approaching.

<style type="text/css">
.freebsep43 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #000000; }
.freebsep43 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebsep43 {margin:0 auto; width:505px; background-color:#06132b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YaPWo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 130px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8690b0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebsep43 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebsep43 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
WC: 1460
Table by the fabulous Alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread