combustable
[html]

Sorry for my own delay. Been having a ton of migraines lately. x_x

The other canine had made an almost comical leap away from the horse as it lumbered over to the riverside. It was a bit exaggerated, but in all honesty, Dresden couldn’t blame the man for his reaction; Stranger was a whole lot of horse, and seeing that running at you probably made for one hell of a surprise. The warrior contained his amusement to a simple smirk as the other dusted himself off before finding himself subject to a pale blue gaze not unlike his own. The stranger threw accusatory remarks at him as he approached. He snorted, glancing askance at the dark bay horse. “Trust me, if Stranger really wanted to trample you, there isn’t much I’d be able to do about it.” There was still a wildness in him, something that Dresden doubted could ever be broken out of him. That horse was as tamed as he was going to get, and he did a good job of letting everyone know that.

Dresden remained where he was as the other guy seemed to regain his bearings. He watched as the shorter man took a few steps back, muttering something in a much more subdued manner than before. The warrior shrugged, eyeing the horse for another brief moment. The stallion seemed to be keeping himself occupied, which was probably for the best. He turned his attention back to the other man. There was something about those eyes that seemed very familiar. So much like his own… was he dealing with yet another of his breed? It was beginning to feel like there were more huskies roaming about here than there had been in Kobol. “Look, I’m sorry. He can be a little hard to control sometimes. Didn’t mean to startle you or anything.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread