combustable
[html]

no worries! <3

More training. That was an understatement if he ever heard one. But it was also a bit of an impossible suggestion, as far as Dresden’s ability went. The only training he knew about was combat training. “Hmph. It’s gonna take a better stableman than me to teach that beast any more manners.” He had to admit, the man he’d won the horse from had done well to even get the stallion to a ridable state. Dresden himself knew how to ride, and knew how to deal with this tempermental creature’s behavior after months of traveling, but that was about the extend of his abilities. If he ever considered settling down, Stranger was definitely going to need more training. It wasn’t likely that the beast would get along well with others as it was.

The stranger offered his hand for a shake and Dresden offered his own in a strong grip. “Dresden,” he introduced in turn. He returned his hands to the belt at his waist as Denver fidgeted a bit before offering him a question. “Just… wandering,” he said with a rolling shrug of his broad shoulders. “Kinda new around here. Just kinda wandering in circles really.” That about summed it up, sure. Wandering in circles here and in life. So accomplished. “I, uh… I take it you live nearby?” he asked in return. Yes, Dresden was apparently just as adept at small talk, wasn’t he?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread