combustable
[html]

Sorry for late and weird post. Also, I love your avvie!

The comment prompted a rolling shrug of his shoulders and a quick glance back toward the horse at riverside. “I’ll take what I can get.” If he had the opportunity to get his hands on a much more well-behaved horse, he would eagerly take it up. The Lords knew his journey would have been altogether much smoother had Stranger been more mild mannered. Despite this, he had to admit that he’d developed some sort of fondness for the wild-natured equine. They were two grumpy kindred spirits roaming the world, and he supposed after all this time it suited him just fine.

Denver offered some sage advice, something that had been on the warrior’s mind before. “I’ve considered it,” he admitted, shifting slightly. Indeed he had, but the mere thought made him uneasy. It almost felt as though if he were to claim a new home, he would be truly abandoning his old like. Part of him still clung to it stubbornly even though he was well aware that he could never go back. What would the harm be in trying to move on? All this ceaseless wandering was only serving to torment him further. “I suppose it would be nice to have company again. Even if only to have some help with that rowdy companion of mine.” He smirked.

Icy eyes briefly turned south when the other husky mentioned his home. Something to add to the mental map of the area. “I’ll keep that in mind,” he said. It shouldn’t have come as a surprise that a pack would be protective of its lands. Dresden was typically respectful of claimed lands, giving them a wide berth while traveling. He would remember to be extra careful when moving down south.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread