Du Nouveau Sang
[html]

Oh, I like speedy posters! ♥
391 words

While Liam wasn't much of a tree climber himself – not many wolves were – his Optime form worked wonders and with the branches at perfect places for him to get a steady footing, he'd managed to make himself comfortable in little to no time at all. It had taken him practice to get to this point though. It was one of the things he attempted to do in his Optime form and something he had never dared attempt before his first shift.

The King's son hadn't noticed the female until she was climbing up the tree, taking up a spot near him. Liam crinkled his nose at her for a moment, trying to familiarize himself with her smell. She didn't smell familiar at all – perhaps she was new? Liam tensed just the slightest bit, a habit of his since the war had begun. He was slowly breaking free of it, but it was still difficult. To him, every stranger could be a threat. “Yeah, you can see quite a lot from up here. You can hear a lot too – check it out.” He went silent as two wolves from the pack came strolling by, the two wolves sitting in the tree going unseen. They spoke of the raid for a brief instant before reaching a point out of earshot.

He then turned to the small hybrid, bi-colored eyes scanning her quickly before he decided she was safe and not an immediate danger. Liam's furry hand went to play with his necklace again, his left one used to balance himself on the branch. “I'm Liam Catori – I don't think we've met before?” he said, his would-be statement coming out as a question – a request for her to state her name. She seemed a little older than Liam was but she was smaller – much smaller – and a stranger to him. Following recent events, Liam believed it was his duty to make sure she wasn't a stranger and that she was very well a new pack member.

Come to think of it, he had heard about a new female joining the ranks not too long ago; just a couple days maybe. He gave her a tentative smile, a sign that he was not being completely hostile and that she shouldn't be unnerved by his demeanor.

Table by Marie, edited by Kit. Lyrics go to Brad Paisley.

<style>
.mido p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; line-height:90% }
p.mido-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.mido p {padding:15px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px; text-align: justify}
.mido b {color:#2b251f; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.mido {background-color:#4f9266; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/28l8eo0.jpg); background-position:bottom center;

background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-

spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px 280px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread