Du Nouveau Sang
I'm Terra. Yes, I am new here. For a moment more she looked out. Her new pack was strange, but she was enjoying all the new things. Hopefully she would learn more of the stuff. It made her rather nervous, seeing that she might not be able to learn everything. She'd heard someone talking about it taking a whole five years to learn about something! Terra glanced sideways at the young wolf, careful not to meet his eyes. She wasn't a pup, such disrespect could endanger her.

Shock filled her eyes when she realized that he was injured. Obviously he had been fighting as well. The pain involved would tear apart a pup. Instincts she hadn't even realized stirred, making her yearn to protect him. Young ones should never be forced to bear such pain. Terra snorted at her own silliness. She was just six months when she'd struck out on her own, as foolish as that was, and he was older than that. Still, the tears in his paws and haunted gaze in his eyes bothered her. There must be something she could do!

Paused Terra thought it over. Do you want to go see the stables? I haven't been down there yet. I'm sure I could think of something to do there. They could eat the horses, they could scare the horses, they could scatter the horses...Really, the games were limitless!

Messages In This Thread