Du Nouveau Sang
Terra paused at the new information. They didn't eat horses. How strange! Then again, they could actually use them. She supposed being able to actually ride them made them useful that way, as opposed to being unable to hold on. Terra sighed in disappointment. Guess that meant the horses were off limits. Liam knew what they were there for, though, so maybe he could teach her.

I'm staying at the hotel. It's a really nice room. I can see the pack's movements from it, kinda like the tree. I made a nice nest inside this mattress. Terra couldn't help wagging her tail at the thought. It was warm inside the fabric, different from the cold outside. The wood only really acted as a break from the weather, but her nest was quite comfortable.

Easily Terra trotted alongside Liam. He was really nice, despite his caution. She couldn't really blame him. After all, when she'd been alone she hadn't even dared to approach another coyote, let alone a group. Terra sniffed the air as they approached the stables. The horses were quite calm. It was a perfect opportunity. Want to stampede them? She grinned at the thought of the panicking horses. It was so amusing watching prey flee!

Messages In This Thread