Du Nouveau Sang
[html]

ooc: ♥ (445 words)

Liam smiled. “That's nice. When I was younger I used to love exploring that place. So many neat things to find and places to hide. I played hide and go seek with my brother a lot, too.” he said, the somewhat blurry memories of his puppy days filling his mind. He would have to show all of his puppy games to Skoll, Hati and Lottie soon. They were getting to the age where exploring was something they enjoyed doing more and more. “I've grown up here my whole life so I've gotten to know quite a few secret places around the territory.” he added as a side-note. Of course, Terra was probably too old to be interested in any of them, but Liam prided himself in knowing that he was very savvy as far as his land was concerned.

As they arrived at the stables, Liam noticed how the horses were all in their respective places, Robin's horse Scarlett eying him suspiciously – as though he had done something wrong. He disliked that creamy mare with a passion. Ever since she'd nearly trampled him because he had pounced on Robin over a month ago... It seemed as though she would forever have a grudge against him even though he hadn't done anything to harm her master. He had been playing with Robin, that's it! Fortunately his thoughts were turned away from Scarlett when Terra spoke next.

Well now, her suggestion was one that caught him a little off-guard. Liam looked at her for a moment, thinking. To be honest, Terra made him feel uneasy – as though she was a wild card; a bomb just waiting to explode. He didn't trust her. Running a hand through his messy dark brown hair, Liam shook his head, “You know, considering some of the pack members actually ride these guys, I doubt it would be a good idea to spook them half to death.” Liam suggested. “I mean, the whole trust thing and all. Wouldn't want any severe injuries now would we?” he said with a gruff laugh. So maybe he wasn't just looking out for his pack's well being... but Terra didn't have to know that, right? He would have probably agreed if it wasn't for the fact that these were, well, horses. “Do you know how to ride?” Liam asked. He wasn't sure he wanted to know her answer though – if she didn't, would she want him to teach her? And if she did, would she want to ride with him? Liam was worthless when it came to riding horses and he preferred having both feet firmly on the ground.

<style>
.heart_liam .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #606060; font-familyConfusedans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#cdcdcd;}
.heart_liam p {margin:5px; text-indent:16px;}
.heart_liam b {font-weight:bold; color:#cdcdcd; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #888; }
.heart_liam {background-color:#0b0704; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/2dtrygo.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #71502f; font-family: sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#645f5c; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; padding:405px 10px 10px 10px; }
.heart_liam-border {width:320px; border:1px solid #cdcdcd; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Kit.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread