Du Nouveau Sang
[html]

ooc: ♥ (265 words)

If there was one thing Liam had noticed about the new Cour des Miracles member, it was that she wasn't like Liam and the wolves he had grown up with. Terra was more feral and hadn't adopted many of the human customs Liam and some of the Courtiers had adopted – like sleeping in nests rather than using a mattress to sleep on, or even riding horses just to name a few. She seemed like the type that was always looking out for herself and only herself – survival of the fittest, so to speak. Liam knew things didn't entirely work like that here. All of the wolves helped each other out, especially when times were hard like at the moment. They relied on each other for help, comfort, entertainment, pleasure... for hope.

Liam shrugged at her question, leaning against one of the tall beams that had hooks on the other side of them for some bridles. He glanced at the horses and then back at Terra. “Nope, I don't.” he said, glad that he could tell her the truth and that she hadn't asked him to teach her yet. He could teach her how to read and write, or the basics of medicine – those were things he knew, but riding horses? He would leave that one for Robin and the other wolves in the pack that happened to enjoy horses more than he did. “So where are you from, anyway? I mean – before you came here?” he inquired, still leaning against the wood, crossing both arms against his broad chest.

<style>
.heart_liam .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #606060; font-familyConfusedans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#cdcdcd;}
.heart_liam p {margin:5px; text-indent:16px;}
.heart_liam b {font-weight:bold; color:#cdcdcd; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #888; }
.heart_liam {background-color:#0b0704; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/2dtrygo.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #71502f; font-family: sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#645f5c; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; padding:405px 10px 10px 10px; }
.heart_liam-border {width:320px; border:1px solid #cdcdcd; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Kit.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread