Du Nouveau Sang
Terra shifted uncomfortably. She was starting to find her past embarrassing, as wonderful as her old pack had been. I came from the west, past the mountains. I lived in a coyote pack. We didn't have any luperci there. The only reason I'm one is because my father was passing through on his way east. I don't think anybody even knew he was a luperci. I only found out because I'm one too. Terra thought about the human customs she'd seen, remembering her pack raiding through a house the humans had abandoned. There had been books, but they could find no use for them, and tore them apart in a game. She knew now that they had had knowledge, but it was too late. Whatever had been there, was gone.

Maybe you could tell me about something you enjoy doing. You stay in your optime form, so there must be something really fun you like? Terra closed her mind as she shifted to match him. Her spine straightened as her balance shifted, making her stand on two legs. Opening them again Terra blinked up at Liam. She really was small compared to the wolves and dogs in the pack. Terra stretched. So what do you do in this form?

Messages In This Thread