Du Nouveau Sang
[html]

ooc: eek, sorry for the slight wait. I had a headache and ended up falling asleep. =/ (573 words)

If Liam was to describe what Terra told him about her background in one single word – it definitely wouldn't be embarrassing. As she spoke, Liam actually found himself listening keenly, every word sinking into his brain. Honestly, if he had to compare his own relatively boring up-bringing to hers, he was probably the one that should be embarrassed. Sure, his father was the King of the pack... and maybe having a brother run off on the family out of the blue wasn't all that likely, but then again most people complained that they had an embarrassing or boring past, even if they truly didn't. “That's really cool. Both my parents are Luperci and... well, everyone I know are Lupercis. I've never met someone that isn't yet.” he said, deciding that he ought to tell her a little something about himself since she had opened up some. Slowly but surely she was beginning to earn his trust – a feat that had gotten harder to accomplish since the raids.

Then Terra asked him about what he liked to do and an entire list began forming itself in Liam's mind as a grin spread on his features. He watched her shift again – it was odd, she did it pretty effortlessly but she also did it quite often, unlike Liam who only did it about once a day, sometimes less. He was almost always in his Optime form, unless he was hunting or needed to get somewhere quickly. Then he was in his lupus form. Recently he'd used his Secui form for fighting during the war against Aniwaya but it had been one of the first times he'd made use of the seldom seen, beastly form. “There's a lot of fun stuff to do, Optime form gives you so much freedom to do things your lupus form couldn't do... Like using your hands. I've been learning how to do stitches – my mom has a few medical books at home and they're really helpful.” he informed her. “I've been thinking about training for the Apothecary co-rank. Ever since our old Apothecary left the pack... the spot's been vacant.” the wolf said proudly. He loved talking about his goals. Only a couple short weeks ago he'd been freaking out to his older brother that he had no idea what to do for his future... and now he did.

Liam shrugged. “But aside from that there's a whole other bunch of stuff you can do in your Optime form like... like climb trees, obviously... And use human tools like... well, my friend Robin uses bows and arrows. She's really fantastic at it – pretty much saved my life when we had to defend the pack from Aniwaya Guardians a couple weeks ago... Um, my brother plays the guitar. It's a musical instrument. Makes a really neat sound!” he paused for a moment, trying to think of more stuff he did or that his family and friends did. When he couldn't think of anything else off the top of his head, he ran a hand through his hair and smiled sheepishly. “So I presume you haven't really used your Optime form much while growing up?” he asked, assuming this because A) she was one of the only ones from her old pack to have the Luperci gene, and B) she was asking him for fun stuff to do in said Optime form.

<style>
.heart_liam .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #606060; font-familyConfusedans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#cdcdcd;}
.heart_liam p {margin:5px; text-indent:16px;}
.heart_liam b {font-weight:bold; color:#cdcdcd; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #888; }
.heart_liam {background-color:#0b0704; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/2dtrygo.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #71502f; font-family: sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#645f5c; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; padding:405px 10px 10px 10px; }
.heart_liam-border {width:320px; border:1px solid #cdcdcd; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Kit.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread