Du Nouveau Sang
[html]

ooc: eh, I don't particularly like this post... (236 words)

Oh, she did see through his I'm-a-tough-guy act. Great. Liam wanted to just fade into the wooden background; this was not the way he would have wanted to meet somebody for the first time – let alone a cute female. He was so screwed! Fortunately he didn't look as if he was having a mental breakdown on the outside, keeping his complete calm and grinning – albeit a tad awkwardly – at Terra. According to her, everything was fine in that masculine mind of his.

At her question, Liam grinned mischievously, finally finding his opportunity to have the upper hand in this endless, wordless competition to see who was the better wolf between the pair. “So you just think I'm going to tell you all of my secrets?” he said with a playful chuckle, “Well now, you underestimate me. You'll need to prove yourself first.” he joked. Of course his idea of her proving herself wasn't anything far out – not at all. To be honest he wasn't expecting anything at all. He just wanted to see what she was going to say next.

Liam glanced back at the horse. Crazy dirt-bag. Liam was hoping they could get out of this place quickly – maybe go somewhere that didn't have animals weighing three times as much as Liam did, animals with hooves that could pulverize his skull and use his brains as... as... something.

<style>
.heart_liam .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #606060; font-familyConfusedans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#cdcdcd;}
.heart_liam p {margin:5px; text-indent:16px;}
.heart_liam b {font-weight:bold; color:#cdcdcd; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #888; }
.heart_liam {background-color:#0b0704; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/2dtrygo.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #71502f; font-family: sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#645f5c; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; padding:405px 10px 10px 10px; }
.heart_liam-border {width:320px; border:1px solid #cdcdcd; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Kit.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread