Hand in hand they march
[html]
300+

The young ones were yipping as they explored the area. They had already been here, but that was nothing to them. Everything was new, especially after being gone so long. Thankfully dead bodies were not laying around for them to see. They were far too young to see such a thing, and Strel was thankful for the absence. Noss rounded up Alaster, pulling him away from Ahiga's teeth as the two adults smelled an approaching someone. The scent was faint, but they were upwind. Straightening, Strel adjusted his clothes slightly. It was habit, as he straightened out the collar of his white shirt. Noss laid a hand on his shoulder to stop the fidgeting, and the redheaded Dauphin looked at the approaching form.

It was his sister-in-law's adopted daughter, too old to order out of the tribe lands when the war began. She was older now, too, and it was obvious in her physical growth and change. But was that because of time or because of war and death? Forcing the grim look off his face, Strel smiled at his niece. "Tired may be too slight a word." Alaster broke out of his uncle's grip and ran toward his sister. The pups rushed about her, having missed her for so long. They cried at her, bubbly voices unaware of just how much they were lucky to have missed.

"They were good, though Ahiga is going to one day build me a new shelf," he said, with a falsely stern look at the young pup. Ahiga balked momentarily before returning to his sister. "I see why I don't want any. I can just come visit and get my fill for a couple of months." Strel laughed lightly, slipping hands into his jacket pockets. "How have things been now that that Masha.. Mesha.. That man is gone?"

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary2 b {font-weight:normal; color:#e0b3e5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#eec4f3 0px 0px 3px; }
.sanctuary2 .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 60px 5px 60px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#eec4f3; text-align:center; text-shadow:#27034b 0px 1px 1px;}
.sanctuary2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 35px 0px 35px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary2 {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#452286; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Bp74G.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/tW6E3.png); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e0b3e5; padding: 80px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#ae9cc7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.sanctuary2-b {width:492px; border:1px solid #1a0333; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread