Knee Deep in the water somewhere
"Wrote a note, said be back in a minute. Bought a boat and I sailed off in it, don't think anybodies gunna miss me anyway. Mind on a permanent vacation, the ocean is my only medication, wishin my condition aint ever gunna go away."

Fuck it had been awhile, since he had been remotely close to this border. The gray male had been traveling quite awhile since he had left souls last. Truth was nothing much had happened, just some soul searching. While his Armour, weapons and Horse where safely tucked away in a hidden cove for now he roamed along on four legs, finding it easier to trudge through the fall foliage today. Nose to the ground as always, ears perking up high atop his head at any errant sound. The behemoth was closing in on four years on this earth, the prime of his life.

That invisible border came to him abruptly, Nayru's scent marks reaching his nose and igniting a fire in his belly as memories flooded him once again. Ears twitched as his head rose above his shoulders, body visibly becoming more menacing. It was posturing at it's best, he was an alpha even If he didn't belong to any pack, or care to in the least. At that moment he wished it was the other that happened across him, the damn hippy, he'd challenge him right here. But just as soon as he put on the display it fell away. To long by himself, to long having to scare away scavengers or put dogs down.

Instead his head lifted higher and sang the song he normally reserved for a select few. Nayru would know the song, it was his call, to a fellow Dahlian, once upon a time it would have been a call to arms, now though it was just a nostalgic note remembered by someone who's heart had been broken long ago.

Messages In This Thread