Ocean View
[html]

000+
OOC

Strel was cleaning up after the mess the pups left him. Thankfully, the mess had been in his closet room, rather than his and Noss's sleeping quarters. But still, plenty of things needed refolding, and the redhead was compulsively cleaning things up. A couple of his own clothes lay unfolded on the bed, the mess of quilts and furs strangely flat. He had already made the bed after getting up that morning (and kicking the other man in the bed out). Noss was not at home, not when his mate was raging up a storm, cleaning and sorting. He was a smart man, since he escaped the moods that came with autumn cleaning.

Wiping away dust, the Dauphin placed folded clothes in Noss's corner. The least Strel could do was give the man his own corner for his things, when the redhead claimed the entire next door room for his things. But he couldn't put shelves in his room when he had a masterpiece by Mati all over his walls! He had been hesitant with the few dressers and made sure they did not touch the wall. He did not nicks in the plaster.

Ears twitched as he heard someone at the door. Of course it was open, he had forgotten to close it after bringing down cloth rolls to his studio in the former dining room. "Oh hello," he said absently, patting down some things. Straightening, he cracked his back as he leaned a bit back. "I suppose I might." As he left the room, asking her to shut the door from any other curious hounds. "Did you need something?"

<style>
.strel-txt {font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; text-align:justify;}
.strel-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GEuNG.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border: 0px solid #000; padding 0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.strel-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.strel-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 0px;}
.strel-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.strel-txt .line {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread