Ocean View
[html]

000+

Silvano gave a light laugh in his tenor voice. "Oh, good. Nothing beats a bed inside a room with walls. Ever since I moved indoors I never bothered to leave. It's great not sleeping at night with a draft from a den's entrance hole wafting in." He remembered the last time he slept inside of a den, back home in Michigan. Somehow, he did miss the coziness of the bodies next to his. The last time he had his siblings beside him as a yearling. But as soon as he turned tail and ran from the pack, he slept in abandoned houses, out of the wind and rain, learning to be on his two feet properly. And in Toronto he had never touched a den in the city. Even in Nova Scotia he found himself in buildings; dens were just dirt holes now. "We try to, you know." Being nice, that is.

The Dauphin blinked at the woman, having not heard such a question in a long time. "The clothes?" he repeated dumbly, pausing as he looked at her. "They're not for games. They're for wearing," he finally answered the woman, staring at her in surprise. Had she never seen clothes before? Had she never worn anything? "You've never worn clothes?" The redheaded man put a hand on his collar, wondering what she thought of him in his get-up. Well, not that he cared if she thought him strange; he was what he was. "You've never seen people wear 'em?"

<style>
.strel-txt {font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; text-align:justify;}
.strel-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GEuNG.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border: 0px solid #000; padding 0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.strel-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.strel-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 0px;}
.strel-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.strel-txt .line {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread