Ocean View
[html]

000+

"The cloth?" The Dauphin gazed back at her, his sense of bewilderment fading away as he refocused on the woman. She was not aware how clothes came to be then, that was reasonable. Still, it seemed silly to him, but maybe he was still a minority in the world. Shrugging at the thought, Strel said, "It's to make clothing. I make them. I sew the cloth together." Plenty of people came to him for his work, but he was still surprised when someone didn't know about clothing. "I'm the tailor," he added simply, not bothering to explain himself further.

Strel felt a flutter of fear at the woman's request, but he swallowed back as best as he could. "The water? Alright," he answered, slight hesitation slipping into his voice. The sea was still not a place the redhead wanted to be, especially without Noss to make sure he didn't slip into a rip current. And it was turning colder; the sea was going to be rougher than ever, for sure, as the seasons started to change.

<style>
.strel-txt {font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; text-align:justify;}
.strel-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GEuNG.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border: 0px solid #000; padding 0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.strel-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.strel-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 0px;}
.strel-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.strel-txt .line {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread