Ocean View
[html]

000+

Mercifully, the woman backed out of the water, even though she could tell he was afraid. It was not something he kept secret, but he preferred not to talk about it. He wasn't supposed to be afraid, but he was. And that was that. He was allowed to have his fear; he wasn't going to go out and conduct naval battles. No one did that. "A story you say?" he inquired of her as she left the water, body changing to the more primal shape. It was not one he was in often, choosing it only for hunting needs. Nothing else would get him to change that fact.

She sat down in the sand, and the redheaded man backed away from the surf to do the same, though he straightened his vest and shirt before sitting himself near her. "I lived inland as well, before coming here. I lived by a great lake though, but it was not as strong as the sea. We had small ponds as well, and usually avoided the lake; it always smelled terribly. Too fishy, too dirty."

Sighing, Strel pulled his legs up and rested his arms on them. "You have a story about the sea? What is it?"

<style>
.strel-txt {font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; text-align:justify;}
.strel-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GEuNG.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border: 0px solid #000; padding 0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.strel-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.strel-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 0px;}
.strel-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.strel-txt .line {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread