Ocean View
[html]

300+

"Follow the rules or not, I'd rather stay here." There was no reason for him to go anywhere near the water. It was salty, and it was heavy when it dried. The white crystals were nasty, though the redheaded man supposed that was an easy way to get salt for seasoning. Regardless, he never bothered with it. Meat was meat, cooked or raw. "I'm no seafarer. I stay away from ships and everything like that. I don't need the sea. I live off the land." The redhead shrugged at the woman.

Strel laughed at Terra, her question entertaining. "Of course there are. Just like there were human stories when they were around. Not that I know any of those, I can't read." Scratching at his neck, the redhead pondered a story for the woman. "Story about wolves hmmm." He reclined back onto his elbows, looking at the cloudy sky as the breeze ruffled his curly locks. "I do have one."

It's been a while, so pardon me." It really had been a while. "An old man told his pack that he was dying. He was much loved with his people and family. So he told them that they could follow him when their time came. So he left the earth and started to climb to the sky. Everywhere he stepped, he created the stars. Then the rest of his pack came when their time approached, and more stars were born. Eventually, the sky was full of their paths, so we now sing to guide the departed." He had been told that one when his grandfather had passed away. He had always thought it was about his grandfather, but it didn't make sense, and still didn't. "It's just a story, of course." He gave a sigh, leaning back.

<style>
.strel-txt {font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; text-align:justify;}
.strel-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GEuNG.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border: 0px solid #000; padding 0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.strel-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.strel-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 0px;}
.strel-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.strel-txt .line {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread