Ocean View
[html]

000+

Strel gave a loud laugh at her words. True? How can they be true? "They're just stories. They don't have to be real; they just give lessons to young pups." Nothing more. Strel hardly believed that when he died he would take steps to the stars. He never heard the sound of the ocean talk to him, urging him in. It was pointless to think about it. They were nothing but fairy tales. Strel did not live with his head in the clouds, he lived in the now with his work and his duties. There were far more important things to do with his time, like make sure the Kingdom ran well and things were smooth. This, this was a waste of energy and time.

The redhead sighed even louder. "Oh well, like I said. They're stories to tell pups. And I don't have any, so I've forgotten most of them from my childhood. Honestly, they're interesting, but I don't believe a word they say."

<style>
.strel-txt {font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; text-align:justify;}
.strel-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GEuNG.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border: 0px solid #000; padding 0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.strel-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.strel-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 0px;}
.strel-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.strel-txt .line {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread