Treasure
[html]
My first table!

Terra chuckled at the pup's eagerness.No, it doesn't hurt, it just feels strange. I'm Terra. Done with her preparations she nosed her way through the treasure vault. No one had been here for ages, all scents overwhelmed by the cold metal. Terra guessed humans were the ones that made it, but since there was no scent she wasn't sure. Luperci could have collected the pretty things, wanting to keep them. The only thing she knew for sure was that they were the first to enter it in a long time.

<

The tunnel branched up ahead. Terra paused, sniffing the air. She didn't smell anything fresh, or even water, so she didn't know which one to choose. Both could lead to a way out, the problem was which one would be shorter. The pup would get tired out wandering through the tunnels pretty soon. Which way do you want to go? Terra asked Ferrari. If the pup made the choices she'd be more entertained than just being dragged along, and either one was just as good for Terra.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread