Silent Serenity
Rain smiled as the man congraduated them. "We haven't had the ceremony yet but it doesn't matter to much to me. Sam is my mate and I love her till death do we part," he said giving his mate a playful nip and a kiss. He was happy Jackson was kind and cheery despite the weather. He wadnlucky he was around because without him the numerous fires that were lit in the dinning area would not be lit. Rain knew the stresses of taking care of numerous fires and smiled at the male, noticing his tattered blanket. "Hey man let me give you a new blanket. As a fire caretaker myself I know what cold can do to others. Your soaking wet and that old blanket of yours won't keep you very warm. I just finished a few thick skins from a ox kill a few days ago along with a sheep wool blanket. Let me go get them and give them to you,"he said with a smile before gently moving Sam off him and going back to their den, throwing wood into his own fires and grabbing the blankets along with some of the smoked meat he had drying over the fires.

He came back and before returning to Sam he went over to Jackson and threw the thicker of the blankets over his damp shoulders. "There. That should keep you and anyone in your family warm for the winter. Here is a less heavy one if you want it and if anyone in your family needs on I have plenty to go around. Here, I also brought some of the meat I brought in today," he said giving Jackson some meat beforegoing back over to Sam and pulling her close to him, to keep her thin frame warm. Her nuzzle her softly and was able to lick her upper lip in a wolf like kiss. Thing might be looking up for him and Sam if he got some more people to take his creations

Messages In This Thread