New Day [Celebration Thread!]
Rory chuckled a bit at the pups’ games and turned his attention to his Capitana as she told him why they were celebrating. He grinned about the pack being a year old and that Robert helped her. ”’E an’ yerself did a mighty fine job, miss Skye.” His grin grew at the question about his mate, Mya. ”She doin’ grand. ‘Ow’s yer mate?” He figured they’d do idle chitchat as they waited for more people to arrive.

They didn’t need to wait to terribly long. The first to arrive was the other Sky and she was singing. He smiled and gave her a bow at her greeting. ”I’m glad I could, lass.” His Irish accent was still strong but understandable, at least he hoped it was. No one had told him they couldn’t understand him.

Erzulie was next and she was a bit whiny. But that was fine since she was still a little pup. He knelt down next to her and gave her a big grin. ”’Ello, Miss Erzulie. Do ye remember me? Ye ‘elped me take care o’ the pumpkins while Miss Orin was gone?” He wouldn’t be offended if she forgot but he knew that he had fun explaining things to her.

The next but hopefully not last person to arrive was Orin, carrying a large pumpkin. Rory got up and went over to her. ”Do ye need ‘elp carryin’ that large pumpkin?” At the mention of carving it up, his ears perked up and he wagged his tail. ”Back ‘ome in Ireland, we still would carve them, them an’ other squashes. They’re called ‘Jack’o’lanterns.’” He was proud of the fact that he knew about them. As a child, he would help his parents carve one.

Messages In This Thread