ti me ricordi?
[html]

[WC:316 - Points: 3]It's fine =] Hugs are always welcomed

By the looks of it so far, his reaction seemed good. Surprised, but good. The Marino jumped up, and seeing him hurry over to her in bandages saddened her a bit. He’s been through something bad. Before she could even realize it, she was engulfed in a tight hug from her father. It took her a second to respond, but when she did she squeezed him back carefully, remembering his obvious injuries. I. Will. Not. Cry. She remembered she whimpered like a little pup when she was reunited with her mother. She didn’t want to do it with Daddy. She wanted him to see her as a strong woman, despite the tragedies that had touched her. Rio choked back a whimper and straightened her maw out of a pout behind her father’s head. She seemed to have her emotions under control as he released her from the hug.

Rio backed away slightly, looking her father over. ”What did you get yourself into?” Bad introduction, but the obvious always came first. No hellos, no ‘how are yous’, the hard truth. At least Naniko was only pregnant when she had seen Rio for the first time, not bandaged and broken-looking. She felt bad for squeezing him in the hug now. Injured ribs hurt as she heard.

”Anyway, how are you, Dad? I’ve missed you!” Now to get to the ‘how are yous’ and the ‘I miss yous’. Her eyes scanned him for anything else that she missed, but she didn’t pick anything else out aside from his new scars and injuries. He still looked the same to her, even a little older maybe, but still the same loving father she had missed since she left home. ”Let’s sit by your tree.” She attempted to lead him and talk while they walked back to where he originally sat. The tree did look comfortable; she couldn’t kid herself about that.

Image courtesy of John A Ryan@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_R1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_R1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_R1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#181217; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_R1 {background-color:#2e2124; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#433641; line-height:16px; width:429px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb29 ... ls/Rio.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:235px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_R1-border {width:431px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread