ti me ricordi?
[html]

[WC: 302 - Points: 3]I’m still going to be a slowpoke >_<

Rio held onto her father as they made their way towards the tree. War was obvious. She had heard about something going on with Aniwaya… The once peaceful air about the place didn’t feel so peaceful, though she wasn’t ever nearby- air travels. She was grateful her Dad survived and came out with only a few wounds, minor or not. She nodded to his answers, but spoke no more about the war. They were negative times, nothing to be spoken of now.

Hearing her father’s gentle flow of Italian brought her back to her childhood days. She didn’t exactly know why, but maybe he called her cara mia before. Her Italian was rusty, but she remembered what it meant. Maybe her father could sharpen her Italian skills up again. She liked knowing two languages, even though she only knew one for now.

They reached the tree, and Rio stood waiting for Ehno to lower himself to the ground before easily plopping down beside him, careful not to ‘plop’ onto him. She stretched her legs out in front of her, and leaned back against the tree. It was a nice day to sit, talk, and relax- why not take full advantage? ”I’ve been good,” she gazed at her father with her light, beautiful eyes and a loving smile meant only for family, ”Traveling around, but I finally found home.” She meant Souls’ lands, not exactly Anathema or anywhere in particular. Sure, Anathema was home for now, but there could be changes in the future. Said changes were unknown to her at the moment, but who knew when they would reveal themselves? ”You have been in the same place all this time? No moving around?” She couldn’t exactly pinpoint where her father had last resided before she left, so it was good to ask.

Image courtesy of John A Ryan@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_R1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_R1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_R1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#181217; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_R1 {background-color:#2e2124; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#433641; line-height:16px; width:429px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb29 ... ls/Rio.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:235px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_R1-border {width:431px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread