Frost and Fire
Flowers. What were they again? Wheatley found himself pondering over the same topic. For the fourth time. Shaking his head, Wheatley tried pronouncing it, his british accent very obvious. "Flow-ers. Flowers" he said, an expression of confusion upon his features. Then he got the idea. Stepping forward, the scrawny coywolf followed the scent of flowers that had been getting steadily stronger. Still, he had no current memory of flowers, and didn't understand that the sweet scent that the pollen was giving off. His instincts told him to follow his nose, so follow his nose he did.

It was quite soon that he came upon the large field of flowers, and Wheatley found his memory of them returning. He grinned, slightly lopsidedly, but what he didn't know wouldn't hurt him. It was then Wheatley almost tripped upon something. He backed up, looking down at his feet, and saw a skull. Splattered with something red. He presumed the worst as usual, bursting into an outbreak of shouts. "Oh my God! Is... is it really a skull? And, oh god, that better not be blood.... if it is.. oh god, oh my god..." Wheatley ended his outbreak since he had run out of air, and retreated a few steps, away from the skull.

It was then that he spotted more of these markers, and even a stake in the ground, with another skull perched atop it. Wheatley realised that this place was pack territory. He wanted to slap himself. "I knew there'd be markers..... but I wasn't expecting this." he said, a slight chuckle coming into his words at the end. Wheatley snorted at his own stupidity, and sat down. He wanted to join, but did he have to do anything? Like howl? Or did he just wait? Wheatley decided on the less vocal option, and stayed where he was, outside the border, waiting patiently.

Messages In This Thread