Remnants
[html]

Np, its good to not get to wrapped up in the game.

Word Count → 219

Kiara had spent months looking after her stupid brother, and now there was this stupid male also refusing help when he desperately needed it. Being stubborn was one thing, but this was just being pigheaded. Stupid males with their stupid pride and their stupid, stupid, attitudes. If this male was Kiara's brother, she would have dragged him halfway to the pack lands by now. But alas, the injured male was a stranger and had to be treated with respect. Kiara gave a sigh as she watched him back away before deciding to challenge her to staring contest.

Kiara grabbed the fish and flung it at the male's feet. Unfortunately, he went into another coughing fit and even spat up blood this time. What had happened to get the young male into this terrible state? Kiara heaved another sigh and walked closer toward the injured male. "Namaste, my name is Kiara Amarok from Ichika no Ho-en. Eat the fish, it's an offering of peace. And take another drink of water while your at it. I've already eaten today, so I'm full." Kiara lied about already eating, but she knew the male needed it more. If she could get the male to co-operate, perhaps she could convince him to travel to Ichika or at least let her tend to his wounds.

<style type="text/css">
.kiaratree b {font-weight:bold; color:#dbe3ff; text-shadow:#0a273b 0px 0px 1px;}
.kiaratree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kiaratree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2a4c56; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/20js9j6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60848f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.kiaratree .wordcount {color:#60848f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dbe3ff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.kiaratree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread