My Enemy will save me
[html]
OOC: Poor Liam. =(

All around him was blood. Scarlet, damp, warm... blood. All over. And amidst all that blood the people he loved were lying limp on what had recently been a battlefield. The first people he saw were his parents – his father was the more gruesome of the pair with his throat slashed, his ribs sticking out at awkward angles and patches of his fur ripped out to reveal deep purple bruising. He had a million other wounds but the scene suddenly changed so that he was watching his mother. Ayita was bloody but what really caught him off guard was the fact that she had no face. It was just a dark hole of nothingness. All of a sudden the young wolf found himself standing in a very cold cellar-like room. It resembled the King's Cellar with all of its meat but as Liam squinted he realized that all around him hung his family and friends. And one of them was still alive. “Robin!” Liam tried to shriek but his voice wasn't working. “Robin!” he said again but with no avail. “Liam?” It was an unfamiliar voice that was coming from Robin's mouth. A distant voice. “Liam.” the same voice was saying. “It's alright Liam. You were only dreaming.”

And then it went bright again as his eyes fluttered open. “Robin!” he hissed before hoisting himself up into a sitting position on the hay stack. It only took him a few moments to snap out of it though, at which point he slumped onto his back once more. He could very well feel the hay underneath him and he could smell the horses in the stables. He blinked a few times before truly realizing what was going on and who was standing before him. “I... uh.” he mumbled groggily. He felt a little stupid now. The nightmare was slowly fading away but some of the more horrid pictures were still very much present. “Sorry... Anann... I've been...” he paused, feeling the awkwardness even more as each second ticked by. “This war has me on edge. I didn't mean to disturb you.” he mumbled finally. Feeling vulnerable in his lying position, Liam got to his feet. He was an inch or two taller than the golden woman so he felt a little better about himself and less of a defenseless, squeamish pup.

<style type="text/css">
.liamcatori1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#061b35; text-shadow: 2px 3px 3px #56939d; letter-spacing:.0px; font-size:13px; }
.liamcatori1 p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liamcatori1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#b3b7b8; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2uors4x.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #061b35; padding: 10px 0px 350px 0px; font-family: arial, serif; font-size:12px; color:#061b35; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
WC: 400

Basic table code by Erin, edited by Kit.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread