My Enemy will save me
[html]
OOC: Mine isn't any better. =/

Liam felt the embarrassment wash over him like icy cold water. If the skin under his brown fur were visible, it would have glowed a vivid scarlet. He wondered if he had spoken at all – because those first nights following Noah's departure, Liam's parents had told him he spoke in his sleep. It happened when he was bothered by something. How long had she been watching him? Did she get a glimpse of his soul through his body language? As the seconds ticked by and he observed Anann with those bi-colored eyes of his, he felt the embarrassment fade a little – only to escalate again when she told him he'd been through a lot. He wanted to tell her that so had a lot of pack-members, yet they didn't go around having nightmares... but he didn't. He was positive she was thinking about how young he was and how it had been a bad idea for him to fight. He wasn't going to tell her that either. He just kept quiet, watching her as she tried to comfort him.

In a standing position he felt a little better about himself – less of a frightened little fool. He shifted his weight uneasily as a careful hand went and brushed a few specks of hay from his wild mane. “I uh... not really.” he admitted. That was a lie. Honestly? He wanted to talk about it – tell her how scared he was and how he wanted everything to go back to the way it had been a few months ago. He wanted to tell her that he wanted his brother back – or at least to know that he was safe, after so many months away. He wanted his uncle back... even if the two Catori males had never been close. He wanted... he wanted his innocence back. He had indeed lied and told her he didn't want to talk about it, but before he knew it the words had escaped his mouth. “It's the same dream over and over again. I see everyone... everyone I care about; they're all dead.” He decided to not say anything about Robin. Out of all the images, hers was the most vivid. He had no clue what that meant but he decided it must be because he had fought with her during that first raid.

<style type="text/css">
.liamcatori1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#061b35; text-shadow: 2px 3px 3px #56939d; letter-spacing:.0px; font-size:13px; }
.liamcatori1 p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liamcatori1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#b3b7b8; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2uors4x.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #061b35; padding: 10px 0px 350px 0px; font-family: arial, serif; font-size:12px; color:#061b35; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
WC: 396

Basic table code by Erin, edited by Kit.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread