My Enemy will save me
300+[html]

Anann gave a soft smile. She too, had wished plenty of times for memories to fade and become less painful. Not that it have ever done any good. Over the years age and experience had changed her perspective of the world. Even though she was still battling her own demons. "Indeed. That would be easier, but then wouldn't it lose meaning? You can not learn from what you have forgotten." It did not justify the war and the terrible acts it cause canine to commit against canine, but if they could learn from it, then perhaps such a thing could be prevented in the future. "We can never change our past, but we can learn from it and we can change." The future was not set. That was something she had to believe in. Otherwise the choices made in life were meaningless.

Anann could tell the young man was considering the advice she had given from the look on his face as he mulled it over. She knew from experience what it was like to lose a loved ones and to feel helplessness and regret that came with being unable to prevent it. The golden wolf had lost both her brothers to the battle field and because they had tried to protect her. Anann had gone through a lot of self blame of the guilt of her loss. They had been the only real family she'd had. Rem was all she had left. Liam's question pulled Anann out of her own thoughts and back to the present. "My training started when I was very young. Just a few months old." She said with a bit of a shrug. Even sooner in all truth, but it was hard for her to accurately recall. Since birth she had been groomed for the role she had been born into. "But things were much different where I was born."

<style>
.anann-d23 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.anann-d23 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.anann-d23 b {color:#ffc27f; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.anann-d23 {background-color:#665b47; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/2qv8qwg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffc27f; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#332d23; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.anann-d23-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread