I Dreamed a Dream
A small whine came from the girl's maw, hugging tightly to her father's warm dark-colored pelt. Moist, wet tears ended up pouring down her face and staining deep into her father's pelt, making small little trail marks before she pulled slowly away from him. Fia looked up into her father's eyes, ears laid back against her small, frail skull. "I know daddy....but it's not fair! It's not fair!!" She barked and snuggled herself deep into his fur again. She felt so childish, like as if she was five months old again. But she needed someone right now, and the only person who knew and understood what Fia was going through was her father.

"Why did mommy have to do this to me..to us?" She asked, her words muffled by her father's fur. He smelled of pine trees and the crisp scent of autumn, the same familiar scent that Fia had always loved and adored her whole life. Her body shook gently, the young girl still not really understanding how love always did not last forever, and that people changed. "I'm sorry....." The girl said, barely audible but you could slightly make out the words. She felt like this was her fault. Maybe if she hadn't been exploring so much and she had been around her parents more she would have seen this coming? The frail white-furred fae had a feeling that this was all her fault, that it was her fault for her father's sadness and her own. But she felt especially bad about her father....she wasn't blind. She had sensed his sadness and emotions over it too.

Messages In This Thread