Wild at the Heart
[html]

Jazper hasn't told anyone/Rurik that he was in a pack already has he? O_o I can't remember if he has or not, lol./366 words

Rurik watched the horses prance around as he listened to Jazper, his new leader. he was still trying to get used to the idea of being in a pack, having others to rely on and to be relied on as well. It was a new feeling for him, seeing as he had been a loner his entire life. He didn't even know everyone in the pack's name. He knew Jazper, Anann, Dixie, and Wayne, but the others were a mystery to him. Then another thought occurred to him: out of those that he knew, not even counting those he didn't, he didn't think he could call one of them 'friend'. Sure, they were his packmates and they would (probably) help him if he needed it, and he the same for them, but that didn't make them friends. He felt a familiar feeling of loneliness begin to creep up on him, and it was worse since he wasn't technically alone any more. He pushed the feeling away to be dealt with later.

He glanced over at Jazper and then back to the horses. "I've never had a pet, never thought about trying to get one either. I've had a hard enough time trying to survive by myself without having to worry about something else to feed." He sighed a bit and laid back in the grass to look up at the early morning sky. "I suppose they have their uses....I wonder if Anann would get mad if Rem suddenly went 'missing'." A faint smile crosses his lips at his own joke. He wondered if Jazper would get it; he was wondering if Anann would get mad if he ate Rem. He still felt that he owed the horse some kind of pay back, even if it was more or less because of it that he ended up here. He watched as a flock of birds flew over his head and asked, "So where did you come from? I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you weren't a loner..." Normally he wasn't one for small talk, or talking period, but he would like to get to know his leader at least a little bit.

<style>
.rurikk .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF; text-indent:7px; font-size:10px;}
.rurikk p {padding:10px; color:#FFFFFF; text-indent: 10px; font-size:11px;}
.rurikk b {color:#3399FF; font-size: 12px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #42f0a0;}
.rurikk i {color:#6D6D6D; font-size:11px;}
.rurikk {background-image:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz15 ... s/moon.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; width: 400px; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread