Wild at the Heart
[html]
OOC:

WC:500+

It was strange still to stand beside another and know that he was in charge of the other. Although he took on the title of Sole, Jazper was not one to flaunt around power, preferring to do what he had always done and simply talk. It was not in his plan to rule Casa di Cavalieri with an iron fist and strict rules. No, this was a place for growth, for learning. Even the loners would learn eventually and over time their pack would become it’s own, Maybe it was a baby now bust someday others would know the name of Casa and respect their members. It was their hope that they would not need to be peacekeepers any time soon; it was too early for them to go off to battle. Until they gained enough members they would simply have to be a refuge for those that needed it and mediators for packs.

The warrior nodded at Rurik’s mention of survival. It was difficult to imagine having to take care of just yourself as he had been in a pack for his entire life. Even when he was little with just his other and father he had been to young to understand that they were loners. “Must have been hard.” He sympathized, “No need to worry now though. I’ve got your back.” His soft Scottish tone was reassuring in a way. At the mention of one of Rem going missing Jazper chuckled a deep laugh, “I think she’d hunt you down Rurik, best go for one of the unclaimed ones. No one will miss them.” A daring smile crept onto the leaders face. Of course he hoped the brown toned male wouldn’t take him seriously, as Anann would surly kill them both, but it was good for a laugh.

The question caught him off guard; he hadn’t been expecting the quiet male to ask about his old life. Shifting his paws in the dirt it was clear that the male had struck a sore chord for the leader, “Nah, I use to live in Crimson Dreams, to the south. Lived there since I was a young pup with my adoptive parents. It was a great place to live; I had a mate there, two litters with her. Ghita Marino, she was a beautiful wolfess, sister of my old alpha” Stopping he stared out at the horses. She would’ve like it here if she had come but he had to put her in the past sometime. He had probably confused the poor ex-loner by now. “She was quite angry with me for wanting to leave Crimson Dreams. I helped her learn English, learn to shift. I saved her life.” The grudge was clear in his words, “Yet she couldn’t find it in her heart to help me.” The conversation had clearly taken a turn for the worse. Sighing the giant wolf shook out his fur, “It’s in the past.” Although the words came out they weren’t true. Ghita was still very much so a part of Jazper and every morning he wished he would wake up to see her sleeping silently beside him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread