Justice. [J]
[html]

Yey. Big Grin

Word Count → 257

You're too kind sometimes, Fia. He mused, draping an arm over her shoulder and sighed, happy to have some warmth aside from his own. I don't want you near if I'm sick, though. I don't want you getting sick because of me, got it? He looked over at her, serious about this. His mother had caught the flu because of him once and it had cost them dearly. They'd been rogues at the time and he'd learned the hard way that when sickness plagues the entire family, no one gets to eat and people get sicker and stay sick longer. Ever since, he'd boxed himself away every time a cold or flu bug got ahold of him.

Something minor, like a chill or allergies, however, he'd be clinging to her like a bat to a cave. Say... after I've settled in and stuff, what do you say we go on a date? He smiled, changing the topic smoothly. I know this area pretty well already. I could show you the beauty of your new home, places no one else has seen yet. I'll even have you home before midnight. He smiled, winking at the joke he ended off with.

He wanted to show her the territory as he knew it, from before they'd settled their pack there. Being a rogue with experience enough to survive meant he'd had plenty of time to explore before they'd marked the territory. He'd found plenty of secret groves and stunning views he could share with her, and hopefully she'd be impressed.

<style>
.nightmaregun .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.nightmaregun p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:15px;}
.nightmaregun b {color:#D97979; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.nightmaregun {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VvUMB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#EDEDED; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#FFFFFF;}
.nightmaregun .inner {margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; padding:400px 15px 10px 15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#FFFFFF;}
.nightmaregun .wordcount {color:#E6D5D5; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #FFFFFF; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread