Justice. [J]
[html]
Sexy new table thanks to Cait. Big Grin / +200

I've lived here longer than the pack's been here. Plus, I used to come through this way all the time as a kid, when my mom and I were rogues. He explained casually, smiling at the last bit. Before Casa, I was living in Anathema with my mother. Before that, we were rogues, nomads you could say. We came a long way to get here but I'd say it's worth the hard momen-

Before he could finish his winded day dreamining, a coughing fit burned at his throat and he stopped to bend over at it. The howl had done him in, scratching his throat and now the irritation was hitting him after so much blabbing.

After a moment, he raised a hand and sighed. I'm okay. Throat's bothering me. He rasped, a grin playing at his features despite the discomfort and the taste of copper on his tongue. Yeck.

So yeah. I've been around the block a few times. He chuckled as he stood back up again, taking a moment to readjust the scythe on his back carefully before clearing his throat and looking to her to continue leading. What about you, Fia? This can't be your birth pack.

<style type="text/css">
.gunny03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9d7b9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #735626; }
.gunny03 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.gunny03 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#baa575; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/DTyEi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 410px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#573d1b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.gunny03 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.gunny03 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread