Justice. [J]
[html]
Shameless. / +237

I'm fine. He reassured gently before quieting to listen to her story. So she'd been in Crimson Dreams previously? Figured; from a pack almost a world away. He would've never met her had Casa never been formed. It was a shame she'd had to leave her mother behind. He knew how hard that sort of thing was, but at least she still had her father. At the end of her story, there was a pause that came. Gunnar was looking at her eyes, musing over them; they truely were very beautiful and the emotions he could read there were foreign but good. She'd accepted him.

Well, He started carefully, smiling. I'm glad we could meet. I'm pretty sure I would've been a crazy loner had you not come along and persuaded me into your pack so quickly. He joked casually, smile becoming a smirk. Damn your charms and witchcraft, woman! I was no match for them. Less casual joke, but he even played along to this one, pointing a finger at her and feigning rage.

He only held it a moment before he sort of just leaned back towards her and draped a lazy arm over her shoulders, laughing softly at how stupid he'd been acting. Seriously though. Props on getting me to join. I kinda had it in my mind that I'd be a rogue forever, y'know. Would've been a lonely, lonely life without yah. Shameless.

<style type="text/css">
.gunny03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9d7b9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #735626; }
.gunny03 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.gunny03 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#baa575; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/DTyEi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 410px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#573d1b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.gunny03 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.gunny03 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread