Justice. [J]
[html]
OOC: Sorry for taking so long to reply! I hadn't noticed that you ever replied back!

The young woman grinned, flicking her tail softly from side-to-side. A small laugh escaped her maw, pure joy pouring from it like honey. Silk, soft and sweet. Flowing on the wind like a butterfly. "I know, impressive huh?" She teased, blue eyes glimmering with adventure. A soft breeze blew by, one sharp and icy. It was so cold it felt like an icy finger had slipped down Fia's spine and back up again, leaving a freezing trail. The Knight woman shivered, huddling closer to Gunnar. Suddenly her cheeks went bright red, so red that you could see them through her fur. Though, she didn't move. She liked this feeling- the feeling of being wrapped up in his warm, strong protective arms. "What's life like as a rogue? Is it as wonderful as I hear it is?" The girl asked, pure curioustiy gleaming in her bright blue pools.

Black- dipped ears tilted slightly in Gunnar's direction. She was curious to know. She had wanted to ask that question to someone, she had been curious of it for a long while. But, she had been to scared to ask anyone. Her father would most likely just say that her question was nonsense and wave it off. Was life better as a rogue then pack life? The fae had always craved adventure. And being a rogue seemed it, but yet Fia never thought of being one herself, nor did she desire to be one.

<style type="text/css">
.fiamk b {font-weight:bold; color:#bd8ecc; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1f0528; }
.fiamk p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fiamk {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#886e98; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1aSO1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 290px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d8c1e0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fiamk p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fiamk p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread