Justice. [J]
[html]
OOC: Young love, so confusing in so many ways XD /300+

The girl was slightly starteled by the dark seriousness in his tone when he began to talk. She listened, picturing the words as he talked. She formed images in her head, soon forming into a movie. Little Gunnar, huddled in a cave as it snowed hard outside. He was all alone, shivering and whining. He looked hungry, his eyes shut tight as if he was trying to block out the world. As if it was all a dream. The fae returned from her little movie, only to be standing there looking deep into his eyes.

The young woman could never picture having a life like that. She had been in a pack all her life, it would be so weird and unfamiliar to her if she was a rogue. Life seemed like it wasn't worth living for, as if none of it ever mattered. Loner life seemed harsh and unforgiving. If you where about to fall, it wouldn't help you. It would walk away, leaving you to slip and fall into blackness.

The passion in his words, the such love and meaning to them made her speak within her. With every fiber of her being. "I will never take my life for granted. I'm not that stupid, I would never do that just for curioustiy" She said, her voice hard but softened and she gave him a small nudge.

"I never overlook my blessings. Here's one, standing right in front of me now. And I'd never take him for granted. I'd never consider myself not lucky for finding him. I'd never consider him a pest. Ever. I may have some problems in my life. Everyone does. But that's not something to run away from. Gunnar, I appreciate my life, and you. You know that. I'd never give up my life for anything. I'd never give up you." Fia's voice was passionate, her heart beating loudly in her chest. She had meant every word the fae had said. The young woman couldn't explain how much she was grateful, how much she cared. It was a feeling, a feeling not made for words. It was meant for feeling it, touching it. An emotion that she had only shared with him. Right then and there, the girl knew that he was the only one she wanted to spend her life with. The only male who she cared so much for. The only male that loved her in a non-family way. The only male she loved so.

<style type="text/css">
.fiamk b {font-weight:bold; color:#bd8ecc; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1f0528; }
.fiamk p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fiamk {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#886e98; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1aSO1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 290px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d8c1e0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fiamk p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fiamk p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread