resourceful.
[html]
I am so so soo sorry for the wait on this :x but I found a trap! http://www.instructables.com/id/Paiute-Deadfall/ / +237

Baskets in hand, Anann followed after the much smaller female as she made her way into the timber. The string of baskets was rather cumbersome and slowed the Luna’s pace as the underbrush attempted to grab hold of the weave of the baskets. Some so stubbornly that a few baskets were left adored with bits of stem and green as they were pulled loose. Dixie didn’t go too far in, which wasn’t a bad idea for a test line. There were signs of small game in the area. Their small trails cut up the undergrowth was there was at least a chance they might catch something.

Anann started looking around the area and picked up a fallen limb from the ground. It’s branches were stiff and brittle and in this instance that was not at all a bad thing. Anann snapped off the branches who’s thickness suited her. From there she quickly broke them into workable sizes. Have you ever set traps like these before? Anann asked as she tossed a glance up to the white wolf dog from wood she was working with. Trapping was not a skill that Anann practiced, though she had been taught how to make and set snares and deadfall style traps. You didn’t happen to bring any string, or twine perhaps? They would need just a short piece for each of the traps they set.

<style type="text/css">
.ananna b {font-weight:bold; color:#828c81; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #29311d; }
.ananna p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.ananna {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#485139; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/b7z0t.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 195px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#64735d; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.ananna p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.ananna p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread