rattlesnake.
[html]

(342)

Myrika is by Bobbi!

The russet woman did not know how a companion could be too smart. She frequently wished Eira was smarter -- perhaps if that was so, the horse would not have spooked at the storm. She would have understood her own safety, and Myrika would not have been separated from her father and sister. There were reasons it had happened, though -- Tyveni and independence, for two. Myrika saw the good in these occurrences more than the bad, though she missed her family. She pondered how Ezekiel might now Ibsen's father, and then presumed it might be much the same as how she knew Ezekiel's father without ever having met him -- if the bird could talk, he could provide his life story, if he so chose.

The rusty hybrid watched him light the cigarette with curiosity, cerulean eyes regarding the substance with polite inquisitiveness. She inhaled the unfamiliar, smoky scent, considering her answer a moment before providing it. I was afraid to come to Inferni at first, she admitted, flicking an ear as she did so. She hoped it conveyed indifference; in truth, she was embarrassed about her long delay. Very afraid. I lived just outside of the peninsula, on the far side of the land bridge, she explained, now digging a toe into the dirt. I stayed there for a really long time, visiting Inferni from afar. The skulls always drove me back, and I didn't come here until there was nothing left for me out there, she said. It related to her choice to live all on her lonesome here, of course.

I prefer my own space. Living crowded together with the rest of the clan -- if I need to escape -- well, I can just come out here, and nobody will come and drop by without a damn good reason, she said, smiling faintly. She hoped it did not appear too asocial to Ezekiel; perhaps he understood, in his way. If it inconveniences you, I can set up elsewhere, she offered, perfectly willing to relocate for her Aquila's convenience.

<style>
#myrikaBobbi {
font-family:georgia, serif;
font-size:12px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#myrikaBobbi p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#myrikaBobbi p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#myrikaBobbi p.sieImage + p:first-letter {
font-size:65px;
display:block;
float:left;
margin:5px;
}
#myrikaBobbi p.sieImage + p { text-indent:0; }
#myrikaBobbi .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#myrikaBobbi .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#myrikaBobbi b { letter-spacing:-.5px; }
#myrikaBobbi u { text-decoration: underline; }
#myrikaBobbi b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#myrikaBobbi b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#myrikaBobbi b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread