craobh bhròin
[html]

The young man had expected that his Mother would chastise him for the actions she had taken in her absence; like Alder had. Cypress had always planned that he would go to the land of his father one day. As fate would have once he had finally worked up such a courage the world as he had known it had shattered around him. Instead he was met with a reaction he had not quite expected, though her gentle understanding came as no surprise. It was the slight tinge of worry, if not regret, that worried him. ”No.” He said quickly, firmly as he tried to dissuade her fears. Still he felt it was true, he had not truly been disappointed even if Gabriel and Inferni had not lived up to his childish fantasy of expectations. ”I did not find what I expected, but you had already warned me of that.” His tone had grown softer. Anu had shared enough of the truth of what Inferni was that he had left the land of the Dreams with his childhood image of the distant pack already tainted.

He could see what Anu had only told them what she had chosen too, yet she had not lied to them and Cypress had found his father to be the man she had always said he was. Even if she had left out the darker aspects. ”I just needed to know for myself and not just from the words of another. I thought maybe if I could get to know him a little bit perhaps I could start to know myself as well.” And he felt that maybe, finally, he was. A soft smile spread on his lips. ”After he came to visit us, when we were still pups, I thought I wanted to grow up to be just like him.” Perhaps it had been the look in his mother’s eye as she had looked that the then Inferni leader. ”But now I know that I need to find my own path.” Still he felt that he did not know in which direction he should go, but he felt that now all paths were open to him. He need only to choose.

<style type="text/css">
.cypfreeb03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bda87c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f9f2e7; }
.cypfreeb03-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5b574d; text-align:center;}
.cypfreeb03 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.cypfreeb03 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#f9f2e7; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... reeb03.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #5b574d; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5b574d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.cypfreeb03-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #f9f2e7; margin:0 auto;}
.cypfreeb03-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e4dbc1; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread