craobh bhròin
[html]

wrap up and maybe we can have anothern while I'm on break?

It felt as if a great burden had been lifted off of him as a soft smile spread across his mother’s face and her eyes filled with the gentle understanding that seemed to define the woman. Yet it was her words that brought him the greatest comfort. He had always worried of disappointing Mother. He would never be her favorite, he accepted that, but he still wanted to make her proud. Even if he never could meet his own expectations.

While he had gained some insight on himself, Cypress still felt lost. Especially now that there were even more possible paths in front of him now. "Oh, I don't really know." He said, obviously a little overwhelmed at the possibilities his mind drew nothing but a blank at the question. But what does he really want and enjoy?

Focusing on just those questions helped to at least bring some direction to mind. "I do know that I want to help you with your gardens in the spring." He said as he looked at her with a soft smile. He had always enjoyed the flower beds she had kept around the manor. "And maybe when the leaves come on you could teach me more of the trees too." He wanted to know their names and learn to recognize the various species.

<style type="text/css">
.cypfreeb03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bda87c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f9f2e7; }
.cypfreeb03-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5b574d; text-align:center;}
.cypfreeb03 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.cypfreeb03 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#f9f2e7; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... reeb03.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #5b574d; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5b574d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.cypfreeb03-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #f9f2e7; margin:0 auto;}
.cypfreeb03-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e4dbc1; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread