Wonder why I carry on like this
ooc: sorry such a long wait..

ic:

She often let her spunk overpower her size and it seemed she had done it once again as she lookedup upon the frame of the pack member. Zana wasn't really use to dealing with packs anymore and her mannerisms had slipped dramatically. In Eire all the clans were intertwined and she didn't have to worry about most normal customs unless there was a blood feud between one clan or another. Here, she had forgotten that things were indeed different and she flicked her ears back as the stubborn woman kept firm to her stand on the ground. "Ok, dirt is dirt.. and this is your dirt." she admitted as she drew back further into her wolf pelt cloak, growing slightly grouchy at the stance the woman was taking.

Zana didn't understand what the big deal was, she hadn't actually crossed into the lands yet, just merely roamed all along this section of their border, hoping someone would come wandering by. She had hoped it would have been Kansas and yet she hadn't lucked out there, instead she had landed this strange beast who seemed oddly familiar yet the small woman couldn't put a paw on it. She just sighed and let the lady point out every flaw and mistake she made. If it made her feel better about the whole thing Zana could deal.

When asked why she hadn't just called for Kansas she turned her small face towards the woman and said plain as day. "I look coyote. I smell coyote.. and I sound like a coyote.. obviously I didn't take after our mother.." She didn't want to say it, but she had no clue how the pack treated with coyotes, while a siblings tolerance was one thing, she knew he couldn't vouche for everyone in his pack.

Messages In This Thread